For over 18 years, CHC Wellbeing has worked with companies across the country to create a workplace community that makes employee wellbeing a top priority. We are a leading provider of biometric screenings, onsite vaccination clinics, health coaching and digital health services.
These medical and administrative professionals will facilitate vaccination clinics nationwide and provide on-site services at corporate events. We are seeking independent contractors who:
• Possess current licensure and/or certification in respective field of RN, LPN, LVN, EMT, CMA, etc.
• Are experienced and proficient in administering vaccinations [Medical Prof. ONLY!]
• Are experienced in counseling and educating individuals and knowledgeable of health-related topics
• Are independent, organized, efficient and punctual
• Have reliable transportation and ability to travel
• Have regular and consistent access to email and internet/WI-FI
• Can adapt to different work settings and environments
• Can carry out pre-event preparation and post-event reconciliation tasks
• Projects a professional and approachable demeanor
• Are proactive and passionate about providing the best care and service to each and every person.
These are PRN positions. Due to the seasonality of our business, we cannot offer or promise full-time, part-time, or consistent work.
Scheduling: When a client requests services, a scheduling software is utilized to contact the nearest independent contractors about work opportunities. Independent contractors are then able to volunteer themselves to work.
Join our fun, growing organization and help us deliver the best in workplace wellness services.
Simply complete the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 847-380-1166. If we think you would be a good fit for our organization, we’ll reach out to schedule an interview.